For patients with teeth alignment issues, Invisalign® aligners are an attractive treatment option. Teens and adults alike find Invisalign a great alternative to traditional metal braces for several reasons:
• They are a proven, effective method of straightening upper and lower teeth.
• They are easy to keep clean.
• They are virtually invisible and are easy to adjust to.
• They can be removed for eating, allowing you to eat the healthy foods you enjoy.
• They are far less irritating to gums and cheeks than metal braces.
• They let you easily maintain your oral health by allowing for normal brushing and flossing.
Invisalign aligners are made of smooth, clear plastic. A series of aligners are custom-made to fit each patient, and are changed about every two weeks as the teeth are straightened. Patients visit the office about every 4 to 6 weeks.
Invisalign is a good choice for many patients wishing to correct problems such as crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite and underbite. We would be happy to answer your questions about Invisalign aligners and get you started on a treatment plan. Call our Plainfield dental office at (815) 577-0900 to learn more.